Friday 28 February 2014

Tiny Tackles T.I Divorce Rumours.

tiny
Balancing a successful career and family isn’t simple, but Tameka “Tiny” Harris makes it look effortless. “Tiny” is most famous for rounding out the vocals of 90s group Xscape, snagging a Grammy nom for her hand in penning the classic song “No Scrubs” and her marriage to rapper T.I. that we’ve become familiar with on “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle.”
It’s “a lot of pressure, but it’s cute,” Tiny said about being dubbed the “Hip-Hop Huxtables.” Behind the scenes, when she isn’t caring for their six children, Tiny is the ultimate business woman. After starting the OMG Girlz, her record label “Pretty Hustle” and starting a new Tequila line she is evidence that it’s possible to “have it all” (while strutting from home to the office in Louboutins).
Team beautiful chatted with Tiny about maintaining her home, entrepreneurship and keeping her marriage together through all the divorce rumors, alleged baby mama scandals and Instagram groupies out to seek fame.
Read below:

What’s in store for next season’s “Family Hustle”?
Tameka “Tiny” Harris: The children are starting to think about careers and trying to get them ready. One is about to be 18, so getting her ready for the world.
HB: What are your thoughts on your relationship with T.I. in the news right now?
Tiny: With any relationship, you argue, you fight, you go through things. So, that’s pretty much what it was. We were into it, but we was able to mend everything and get through it. It’s what we do.
HB: What happened on Instagram when T.I. commented under your picture?

Tiny: For one, I was actually showing my side. I had my shirt up and I said something about my waist. I wasn’t showing my backside. It’s clear in my pictures when I am showing my backside, but this one in particular was not and the picture was taken from the side. Clearly, it was about my waist. I was trying to think, like, ‘Why did you say that?” But, it’s cool, we talked about it on the phone. I just didn’t understand why he had to say that there.
HB: Did you question why he did it on that forum?
Tiny: Sometimes, when you’re in a relationship, you get in to your emotions and you can’t. We would like to be able to control it, but sometimes…it’s what happens and being in love and being in media all the time.
HB: You’re very vocal on Instagram. But, does your daughter Zonnique ever say anything?


Tiny: Yeah, she does all the time. Mainly, it’s not about me, but if I put something about her, she’s like, “Mom!” If some comments are about me, I say something. I’m just one of those people. If you were in my face and said something I didn’t like, I would do that then. As far as when it goes to my kids, I don’t play. No disrespect. I don’t tolerate that with my kids. My daughter is one of those carefree, no worry in the world, that’s real calm, mild-mannered. She’s kind of like, “Who cares?” and I’m like, “No, they’re not saying that about my baby.” She does get embarrassed.
HB: Do you feel that people say whatever they want to say about celebrities on social media?
Tiny: Yeah, and it’s like, it’s cool. Say what you want, but I’m going to say what I want to. You got the right, I got the right. I try to be as respectful as I can, but sometimes, it don’t work. I’m human. For the most part, I’m calm.
HB: What advice do you have for married couples?
Tiny: Keep prayer into your life and just work hard at it. Try to do some of the things to get there. I’m very nurturing. I’m always checking on him. I’m very attentive. I continue to be affectionate. Just show them that you’re into them. And, you’re not just, “Oh, I’m used to you.”
HB: How do you feel about the rumor about you guys getting divorced?
Tiny: I don’t feel any different than when I do from the next rumor. I’ve been in the business long enough to know that this happens. It’s been a lot of different things that have been said about me and him and I know it isn’t true. So, I just let it fall to the waist side. If it don’t apply, I have to let it fly and that’s where I’m at with it.
HB: What about that love child rumor?
Tiny: I haven’t seen anyone come forth and say that it’s his child. So, it definitely don’t apply!

There you have it folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment