Monday 25 August 2014

Aquazzura Lola Lace-up Elaphe and Leather Sandals.

bomb-product-of-the-day-fbd3Happy Monday! I hope each of you enjoyed some much needed R&R this weekend. Between sleeping and spending time with family, my days off were pretty chill and I couldn’t ask for anything more. Anywho, I thought I’d start this week with a quick cute Product of the Day - the Aquazzura Lola Lace-up Elaphe and Leather sandals.
These beauties are comprised of chocolate and cream elaphe with a combination of black leather. They boast a 4 inch heel and tie at the ankle. I immediately feel in love with the overall look of this sandal!
The Aquazzura Lola retails at $1,165.

  bomb-product-of-the-day-fbd4
I envision these sandals paired with an amazing pair of skinny jeans, a sexy pencil skirt or a simple dress. The possibilities are endless!bomb-product-of-the-day-fbd2Interested in splurging? Head on over to Net-A-Porter for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment