Sunday 26 October 2014

Tiny’s New Grey Ice Blue Eye Color.



So I was cruising on NecoleBitchie.com when I came across a story featuring Tiny sporting ice blue eyes.


tiny blue eye color gray
Though many have speculated that she was just wearing contacts, Mrs. Harris recently admitted via Instagram that she underwent a permanent eye color change surgery via a company called Brightocular. According to their website, BrightOcular is a United States developed artificial iris implant made of a thin, flexible, biocompatible, colored medical grade silicone which has been developed to alter iris appearance for medical and cosmetic purposes.
Below are pictures of people who have apparently undergone the same surgery.
brightocular tiny harris eye color change
brightocular tiny harris eye color change
Your eyes are very sensitive organs–as my mom always says, “You only get two.” I’m blind as a bat, and have hesitated to touch my eyes with Lasik surgery for fear of complications. I can’t imagine operating on them for pure vanity.
tiny blue eyes gray Tis-wife-new-eyes
Aside from the obvious risks, I’m not quite sure this look was worth it. She looked great before!
Tameka+Tiny+Cottle+T+Makes+Appearance+AXE+jRAIqvTtZGtx
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment