Friday 31 July 2015

Chrissy Teigen Balances a Plate of Chicken Wings on Her Butt

A video posted by @chrissyteigen on

Chrissy Teigen is a woman of many talents...if you can call this a talent.
The supermodel and famous foodie slipped into a sexy swimsuit and posed poolside while shooting images for her upcoming cookbook Thursday. At one point during the shoot, Teigen, 29, balanced a plate of chicken wings on her butt and shared the video via Instagram, writing, "what's up chicken butt."
Teigen's husband, John Legend, took a break from swimming to sample some of her hot, sticky wings. He tried to grab one, but she shook her moneymaker in the other direction. After teasing the musician, she finally relented and let him have a few. The 36-year-old "Glory" singer-songwriter shared another Instagram video from their odd dining experience, writing, "These are a few of my favorite things..."

In another Instagram photo, Teigen tagged her stylist and beauty team, writing "This is definitely a different kind of cook book!" That's putting it mildly!
Teigen's cookbook doesn't have a release date yet. She has  teamed up with food writer and recipe developer Adeena Sussman and Top Chef Masters judge Francis Lam, who serves as the book's editor. Teigen started a food blog, So Delushious, in 2014. Recent recipes on the site include Thai baked snapper, baked Cajun catfish, baked spaghetti squash al forno, cheesy guacamole prosciutto figs, bacon meatball and mozzarella skewers, bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers and herbed baked eggs.
The cookbook will also feature some of Legend's signature dishes.
As Teigen told Elle nearly a year ago, "If I'm at home for a week and I can do dinner every night, I'll cook every single night." And yes, she cooks healthy meals, too. "If I want mashed potatoes, I make cauliflower mashed potatoes, which taste exactly the same. I basically just take all of my cravings and make them low carb," said Teigen, who serves as Lip Sync Battle's colorful commentator. "I love Thai boat noodles: They are kind of like pho, but with a very hearty broth. I will make the broth and just do no noodles and more bean sprouts. I need to be able to eat what I want to eat, so I just get rid of as many carbs as possible that go into it."

No comments:

Post a Comment