Tuesday 24 November 2015

Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Baby Is Breech: ''I Have Been Doing Everything I Can to Try to Turn the Baby''

Kim Kardashian West, LACMA 
Jason Merritt/Getty Images for LACMA
Kim Kardashian's unborn baby is already turning things around.
The E! star revealed today that she's reached unknown territory in her pregnancy after finding out that her baby is breech.
"I've surrendered to the placenta issues and actually haven't been thinking too deeply about them lately. However, my latest concern is that my baby is breech, meaning he's in the wrong position for childbirth," she wrote. "His head is still up and it's supposed to be down. He was supposed to turn by 32 weeks. So now, I will have to get a C-section."

Except not necessarily. The soon-to-be mother-of-two continued to share that she's been doing some research and has been "doing everything I can to try to turn the baby."
"I lay practically upside down three times a day for 15 minutes. I play music in the right position and ice my belly in certain spots to get him to squirm out of the breech position," she continued. "I even started accupuncture where I burn moxa (mugwort) on my pinky toe every day! I am even attempting hypnosis!"
Luckily, Kim notes that her doctor, Paul Crane, is one of the few OB/GYNs to still deliver breech babies. However, "if it's an emergency and for the safety of my son, I will get a C-section—but if I don't need one, I'd rather not."
The brunette beauty is currently 36 weeks along and carrying a 7-pound baby, according to her post. Although admitting to having some jitters, Kim is lying low and currently trying to recover from a cold with her baby girl North West.
"Sick in bed kind of day... Me & my Northie," she tweeted.
Here's to hoping these two start feeling better, and baby Yeezy turns himself around!

No comments:

Post a Comment