Monday 25 January 2016

Fashion Deets: Essence Murjani ‘Black Girl Magic’ Necklace

Bomb-product-essence-murjani-necklace-7I’m always in the market for a good, sturdy necklace to compliment all my outfits. Therefore, I am so excited to share with you today: Essence Murjani ‘BlackGirlMagic’ necklace.
Bomb-product-essence-murjani-necklace-4
 Black girls are simply magical, so why not have a necklace that embraces that? This necklace is beautiful in person (of course I had to snag one) and comes in a variety of lengths: 16, 18, and 20 inches.Bomb-product-essence-murjani-necklace-2
Bomb-product-essence-murjani-necklace-1
All necklaces are made with 14k gold filling and are each handstamped individually. So no stock necklaces, each order is customized just for you. Bomb-product-essence-murjani-necklace-5
My favorite thing about each of these necklaces is how they are so individual. Although mine boasts ‘BlackGirlMagic’, you can have yours say a variety of things, including ‘melanin’, ‘brown suga’, and ‘my black is…’Bomb-product-essence-murjani-necklace-3
These are easy conversation starters (I’ve already received a ton of compliments on mine!) as well as a great gift to give to anyone rocking the #MyBlackIsBeautiful movement.Bomb-product-essence-murjani-necklace-7
Currently this necklace retails for $67, but I like to remember it’s handmade (which takes a lot of proficiency and time!) as well as 14k gold (which means with good care, it’ll last forever). The other necklaces are various price points, but this one is indeed my favorite.Bomb-product-essence-murjani-necklace-6
You can check out this stunning necklace and more on EssenceMurjani. Will you be grabbing one?

No comments:

Post a Comment