Friday, 12 May 2017
The romper is that playful basic that we often associate with the festive spirit of outdoor BBQs and springtime picnics.
To bombshell this basic, assemble a decadent ensemble by pulling in rich textiles with embellishments and embroidering, a la Dolce & Gabbana style. Pair a romantic tulle romper with the sweeping drama of a floral embroidered kimono and glittered mules. Finesse with gold accents, opting for a python clutch, a gold chain belt, and a sparkling pair of ball drop earrings.
Shop The Image:
1. Bebe Georgette Plunge Romper ($119)
2. Topshop Longline Embroidered Kimono ($140)
3. No.21 Glittered 100mm Mule Sandal Gold ($690)
4. Tom Ford Natalia Long Cosmo Python Clutch Bag ($3990)
5. Nasty Gal Around Chain Belt ($16)
6. Baublebar Disco Crispin Ball Drop Earrings ($48)